Saturday, July 7, 2012


Shirt Blouse : H&M, $12.95
Color Blocked Blazer : H&M, $24.95 Opening Sale $15





So I finally checked out H&M here - the Willowbrook location since I heard it was larger than the Baybrook one. It was actually a lot larger than expected, with women's, men's and children's sections. As expected, the clothes were cheap, or as I heard a mother shouting to her daughter in the dressing room stall next to mine : "Get whatever you want, honey. The prices are so cheap you can't beat it!" She continued this shouting while passing more clothes to her daughter continually. Most definitely the funniest dressing room experience I've ever had.

The best pieces, in my opinion, were placed near the front - the Spring/Summer collection. However, I heard prior to my trip that H&M is known for targeting their stores by location : A rumor that proved disappointingly true. Majority of the store was stocked with simple basics and common clothes like T-shirts. I scoured around and originally had about four pieces I wanted to buy, but since three of them were blouses and two of those were sheer, I only got these two. I need to get my blouse obsession under control since I won't be able to run around in sheer tops in New York in December...

No comments:

Post a Comment