Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Isabel Marant Renell Jeans DIY & For Less

via Oracle Fox
So I've been lusting after these Isabel Marant jeans for over a year now and I keep telling myself it would be so easy to DIY a pair.  But of course, I kept delaying since I didn't want to have to make up the design. However, I recently stumbled upon a blog with the designs already.

Just print out the designs on some iron-on transfer paper or use them to create stencils and use fabric paint. Now I just need to go find a pair of jeans!

Patterns for Black





Patterns for White




Of course, if you are (as I am, on more than one occasion) having a lazy day, there are more convenient alternatives. Here are some Lux for Less options. 

An Isabel Marant inspired pair from Urban Outfitters by BDG,  $78


A pair from ebay by Sasoo, $59.15
The BDG pair comes only in black, but the ebay pair is available in both white and black.

I will most definitely try out making my own pair as soon as possible and will post the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment