Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Haul

Left to Right : 
Wool Coat with Contrast Leather Sleeves : Kenneth Cole from Nordstrom, $248 Anniversary Sale $169.90
Pink Painted Long Back Sweater : Zara, $79.90 Sale $29.99
Scarf Shirt : Zara, $59.90 Sale $29.99
Dark Blue Jeans : Zara, Sale $35.99
Knit Basic Pants : Zara, Sale $29.99
Printed Tropical Trousers : Zara, $79.90 Sale $39.99






 As you can see, I was pretty happy when I saw the SALE signs outside of Zara. The floral print trousers were a size too big, but it was the last pair left. I was debating between getting those and getting these. But I decided the bigger print would look better, not to mention I've been lusting after this pair ever sine Zara launched their spring campaign months ago. The scarf shirt was also another piece I had been eyeing for a while - since I saw Céline S/S11. The knit sweater has a longer back, an aspect I love. It also has the white-sweater-painted-pastel look I fell in love with previously at H&M. I bought the sweater, along with the knit pants (warmer than jeans), hoping to beef up my winter wardrobe. I also bought some leggings from United Colors of Benetton at the San Marcos Outlet to wear under my jeans.  I've been shopping around for some warmer clothes since I'll be in New York soon! 


Also, check out my industrial garment rack! Finally completely finished, outfitted with hooks on the sides and a wood platform for shoes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment